Tried it? -> Rank it!
Help our user ranking system by leaving your vote below. Please ONLY vote on products you have tried. You only get one vote per product.
- UPVOTE: Upvote the product if you have tried it and would recommend it to others.
- DOWNVOTE: Downvote the product if you have tried it and would NOT recommend it to others.
This is our official list in search of the best Vitamix blenders on the market today.
Say the word “Vitamix” and any blending enthusiast will know exactly what you are talking about. Vitamix, a family owned and operated company, is a notorious and beloved brand that has been around since its creation almost a century ago in 1921.
Using a high powered blender offers a range of health benefits including an increased likelihood of preparing healthy meals due to the convenience, offering an easy way to meet your daily requirement of fruits and vegetables, increasing the chance of trying new foods, and providing an unrivaled source of whole food nutrition in a form that is easy for your body to break down and absorb. Although the brand is well-known and trusted, it also produces such a wide range of high-powered blenders that it can be overwhelming to choose from and even slightly confusing.
It is worth noting that several features overlap each one of the blenders:
- Large capacity container
- BPA free plastic
- Capable of making a wide variety of delicious options such as smoothies, hot soups, nut butters, and creamy frozen desserts
- Premium engineering
- Powerful, durable motor
- Impressive warranties
- Excellent customer service
- Specially designed lids that lock securely in place to prevent leaks or splatters while blending
Read on to learn about the top 5 choices for the best Vitamix blender along with an overview of each as well as pros and cons of the models.
First on the list is the Vitamix Professional Series 750 which offers a large 64 oz capacity container (as do all the other Vitamix blenders featured on the list) and an extremely powerful 2.2 peak horsepower motor with a wide blade radius.
It also features a specially designed lid with two separate pieces that allow you to remove a plug to add food during the blending process (each of the following Vitamix blenders on our list also includes this feature).
- PVC and BPA free plastic along with a stainless steel blade
- Includes a tamper (for easier processing of thick and frozen mixtures) and a recipe guide
- Heaviest weight of any of the blenders on the list provides additional stability while blending
- Features a low-profile design for convenient storage under most cabinets
- The Vitamix Professional Series 750 is the most expensive blender on the list and weighs more than any other blender on the list which may be too bulky for some users
The Vitamix 7500 features the most lightweight design out of all the featured blenders as well as the ability to adjust blending speeds from 1 to 10 with the simple use of a dial. The blender also features a low-profile design that allows it to fit under most cabinets.
- Smallest weight out of all the blenders on the list
- Features 10 variable speeds in addition to a high and low function and pulse button
- Special design allows for easy storage under most cabinets
- Complete, thorough blending and pulverizing of all ingredients
- Some find it too light
Another excellent option for the best Vitamix blender is the 5200 Series. As with all of the Vitamix blenders on the list, cleanup is quick and easy – simply fill the container partially with water, a bit of soap, and blend on high for approximately 30 seconds to 1 minute. The 5200 Series serves as a versatile, universal tool perfect for making meals, treats, and entertaining a crowd.
- Variable speed options from 1 to 10 that are able to be adjusted at any point during the blending process
- Complete power and precision
- Straightforward, easy-to-use design
- The size and shape of the container make it perfect for blending large to medium batches
- Does not feature a low-profile design
The highly reviewed and top rated Vitamix 1363 CIA Professional Blender boasts hundreds of 5 star reviews and solid, durable design. The machine is approved and endorsed by the Culinary Institue of America, thus the ‘CIA’ portion of the name.
The Vitamix 1363 CIA Professional also comes with 2 cookbooks including featured recipes from master chefs at the CIA.
- Has the highest number of reviews among the blenders on the list and also features the highest percentage of 5 star reviews
- Powerful 2+ peak horsepower motor creates blade speeds of up to 240 mph!
- Laser cut, stainless steel blades
- 7 year warranty
- Does not feature a low profile design and may be bulkier to store
The Vitamix 1782 Turbo Blend finalizes the list of the top Vitamix blenders. The powerful, BPA-free machine features the heavy-duty, commercial grade 2 horsepower motor the Vitamix brand is known for as well as a more affordable price compared to other models on the list.
The machine, like other Vitamix blenders, is versatile – chop, cream, heat, grind, blend, and more – and easy to use.
- Super-efficient 2 horsepower motor
- Includes the patented tamper tool for breaking up air pockets when blending thicker ingredients
- Most affordably priced option on the list
- Includes a full color recipe book featuring over 160 recipes and a 5 year warranty
- The Vitamix 1782 Turbo Blend only has an on / off switch and a high / low switch – no varying speeds in-between
Final Say on Vitamix Blenders
Overall, when considering a high power blender, a Vitamix blender is an excellent option to consider due to its high-quality engineering and top-notch performance. Use the list above to help guide you through the features and differences between their best machines and let us know if you end up trying one.