Tried it? -> Rank it!
Help our user ranking system by leaving your vote below. Please ONLY vote on products you have tried. You only get one vote per product.
- UPVOTE: Upvote the product if you have tried it and would recommend it to others.
- DOWNVOTE: Downvote the product if you have tried it and would NOT recommend it to others.
This is our official list of the best gift sets for tea lovers on the market today. Scroll further down for full details on each product and an overview of the top tea gift choices.
- Golden Moon Loose Leaf Organic Herbal Tea Sampler Gift Set
- Tea Forté Single Steeps Loose Tea Sampler Chest
- Wissotzky Magic Tea Chest – Assorted Collection
- Numi Organic Tea by Mood Gift Set
- Greenbow Gift Box Organic Assortment Flavor Stash Tea Sampler
We know time is of the essence, so the above is a cheat sheet of what’s ahead, just in case your’re in a hurry. Otherwise, keep scrolling down for more detailed and constructive info on each item.
5 Highest Reviewed Gift Sets for Tea Lovers
Tea is one of the most well-known and widely consumed drinks in the world alongside water and coffee. It has many health benefits, as most tea is infused with antioxidants and helps relieve stress and fatigue. Tea is becoming increasingly popular, and it rivals coffee as the most common morning beverage.
Consumers can find a wide variety of teas. In fact, there are more than 1,000 different varieties, and more are being produced every day. There are teas designed for the more traditional tea enthusiasts, teas that offer relaxing properties and teas that are infused with fruits for that sweet and tangy aftertaste.
Due to a dizzying array of flavors to choose from, it is easy to get overwhelmed when picking up a tea set. This list will help the average consumer make an informed decision as to what type of tea set he or she should choose. As a gift, tea sets are perfect because they exude a certain level of sophistication, finesses and health consciousness. Keep reading to discover the best tea gift set available today based on quality, flavor, variety and price.
Golden Moon’s Loose Leaf Organic Herbal Tea blows all the competition out of the water. Packaged snugly inside a wooden box, this set comes with its own teaspoon, which helps ensure the best measurement for optimum taste.
It also includes a useful little booklet with various interesting factoids about tea in general. In this sampler, Golden Moose includes four of their best-selling tea flavors: Mint Medley tea, Masala Chai tea, English breakfast tea and Rooibos. All teas in the sampler are made using 100% all natural ingredients, GMO-free and do not incorporate any artificial flavoring. These teas truly set the standard for how tea is supposed to taste.
- 100% organic and gluten free tea
- Delivers a fresh and soothing taste, which reflects the fact that it was processed naturally
- Specifically designed as a tea gift set
- Quality of the packaging could be better
As a tea gift set idea, the Tea Forte Single Steeps Tea Chest should be on everyone’s shortlist. Containing 28 packets of both traditional and new tea flavors and using only the finest tea leaves in the world, this tea gift set contains a diverse selection of great tasting tea and captures the signature subtle blend tea lovers love.
The overall aesthetics of the packaging is simple and straight to the point with detailed information for preparing each tea.
- Wide range of tea flavors, some are uncommon which makes this a great choice for those wishing to taste some rather obscure yet flavorful teas
- Beautiful presentation with detailed information about each tea
- High quality, great flavor and affordable
- Not everyone will like every flavor
For those wanting quantity and quality, Wissotzky Magic Tea Chest unquestionably fits this bill. It comes with a sophisticated looking wooden box that should offer a nice touch, aesthetic-wise, if given as a gift. The teas are made using a special “family secret” recipe that gives it a distinct taste.
Manufactured in Israel, this 80-packet tea set comes with 11 Nana teas, 11, Early Grey teas, 11 Chamomile teas, 11 Wild Berry Nectar teas, 11 Blood Orange Mandarin teas, 11 English breakfast teas, 11 Cherry teas and 11 Classic teas. This is a definite must-have for tea aficionados.
- Unique tasting tea straight from Israel
- Beautiful wooden packaging makes it ready made as gift
- Wide variety of tea to choose from (80 packets)
- Unique tea making process utilized in this set gives it a distinct taste that not everyone will find appealing
Numi Organic Tea offers various flavors, most of which are relaxation teas. Each type is made with all natural ingredients and is sugar-free. Numi Organic’s jasmine green tea is their best offering and is a must-try for everyone.
Numi Organic Tea is an organic tea set that delivers a great selection of tea flavors for all types of tea drinkers. It clearly earns a spot as one of the best tea gift sets on this list for its overall quality.
- Great variety of teas
- Categorized based on mood types which is a nice touch and makes it a great gift choice
- All natural and sugar-free
- Might be a bit too light tasting for some
This is quite possibly the safest option in this list. The Greenbow Tea Set offers a wide variety of popular and well-known tea flavors from regular, decaf and green tea. Each of the 54 packets contains 100% all natural tea and delivers that classic soothing taste that tea is known for.
This is a great introductory tea gift set and should satiate one’s curiosity. The lovely packaging of a sleek black box wrapped in green ribbon ensures it looks like a high-quality product. This is the best tea gift set for both tea lovers and first-time tea drinkers alike.
- Offers a wide assortment of popular tea flavors to choose from
- Quite affordable for 54 packets
- Comes with a one year warranty and 30-day money back guarantee
- Overall taste is definitely on the average side
As tea is quickly becoming the beverage of choice for many people, a quality tea set can be an excellent gift. Not only is tea a healthy alternative to coffee, but it also offers a special brand of subtle flavor while benefiting the body and mind.
This list should serve as a starting point for those seeking the best tea gift sets, and it should put them on the right path. Ultimately, though, it is up to the consumer to select the perfect tea.