Tried it? -> Rank it!
Help our user ranking system by leaving your vote below. Please ONLY vote on products you have tried. You only get one vote per product.
- UPVOTE: Upvote the product if you have tried it and would recommend it to others.
- DOWNVOTE: Downvote the product if you have tried it and would NOT recommend it to others.
This is our official list in search of the best rechargeable flashlights on the market today. Scroll further down for full details on each product and more info on rechargeable flashlights.
- Outlite A100
- CVLIFE 800 Lumens CREE XM-L T6
- LE 1000lm LED Flashlight – Rechargeable XM-L2 T6
- Soonfire – Rechargeable Flashlight
- Anker Bolder LC90 LED Flashlight
We know time is of the essence, so the above is a cheat sheet of what’s ahead, just in case your’re in a hurry. Otherwise, keep scrolling down for more detailed and constructive info on each item.
Highest Reviewed Rechargeable Flashlights to Consider
Rechargeable flashlights come in a variety of sizes and provide different amounts of luminosity and beam distances. Almost all modern tactical flashlights utilize LED technology and lithium-ion battery technology.
Choosing the best rechargeable flashlight for you depends on your specific needs. Some offer all of the features demanded by serious tactical professionals such as police officers and firefighters, while others are best suited for household use or use in construction industries such as electrical work, which often require contractors to crawl into dark, tight spaces with little light.
Some offer all of the features demanded by serious tactical professionals such as police officers and firefighters, while others are best suited for household use or use in construction industries such as electrical work, which often require contractors to crawl into dark, tight spaces with little light. All of the flashlights listed below can be useful in emergency situations to help you to see in the dark or seek help when away from home, but each one offers its own set of pro’s and con’s to consider.
Below is a list of the five best rechargeable flashlights on the market today, including a few notable pros and cons for each. Taking the time to compare each of these top-of-the-line offerings against each other can help you to make the most informed decision. Whether to fill this important role in your roadside emergency kit, hiking backpack, or toolbox; whatever your personal need may be. Ranging in size from compact to heavy-duty, each one is best suited to specific uses.
The Outlite A100 is a lightweight, pocket-sized flashlight that comes with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery which can be replaced by three AAA batteries if needed.
This flashlight is made of water- and shock-resistant materials to withstand even the toughest of emergency conditions.
The charger is included with purchase, providing everything you need to start using it right away, and its rechargeable battery provides long-lasting use before recharging.
The A100 is small enough to easily fit in a vehicle door, toolbox, or other small space, making it ideal for use at work, at home, or on the job.
- Five selectable modes including a strobe setting and an emergency setting
- Constructed of aircraft-quality aluminum, allowing it to withstand extreme temperatures no matter where it’s used
- LED bulb for long-lasting energy efficiency, ensuring that you do not have to charge the battery frequently
- Smaller than some other tactical flashlights, coming in at a length of just over six inches
The 170mm long CVLIFE CREE XM-L T6 rechargeable flashlight weighs in over one pound and is constructed of heavy-duty metal alloy, making it one of the more durable tactical flashlights on the market.
It is suitable for a variety of purposes, from basic home use to emergency use, to targeted searches for the tactical professional.
Producing 800 lumens of brightness by energy-saving LEDs, this flashlight is also adjustable for multiple levels of focus. The CREE XM-L T6 also comes packaged with a handy carrying case for the flashlight, charger, and accessories.
- A beam distance of 700 feet provides a significant viewable area in dark places
- The hand anodized, anti-abrasive finish looks sleek and stylish
- Made entirely of metal for maximum durability
- Larger than some other tactical flashlights, making it less convenient to store in small spaces
The LE 1000lm LED Flashlight boasts a beam distance of over 500 meters, providing some of the furthest viewing distance of any rechargeable flashlight available today.
Like others of its kind, this flashlight uses LED technology and an included rechargeable battery to provide up to 12 hours of use per charge according to CambridgeLSAT.com, with over 50,000 hours of total life for the CREE white LED.
It’s lightweight and portable design, along with the included carrying case, make this a great addition to any home or professional toolkit. The sleek black design can also add an impressive note to any tactical tool collection.
- The ability to shine over 1000 lumens in brightness makes this one of the brightest on the market
- It’s waterproof and skid-proof design make it ideal for rugged outdoor use, including while mountain biking
- A 3.7V 18650 rechargeable lithium battery is included with purchase and can be replaced with three AAA batteries in emergencies
- The ultra-light weight of just over 10 ounces can make it less useful in situations where heavyweight is needed, such as breaking glass in an emergency situation
The Soonfire NS17 rechargeable flashlight boasts one of the most compact designs on the market, making it ideal for backpackers, mountain bikers, and others who need a reliable flashlight that does not add weight or bulk to their gear.
This flashlight provides 1,000 lumens of brightness, but cannot match the beam distance of some of its competitors. One of the advantages of the NS17 is it’s red/green battery indicator light which lets you know exactly when it needs to be recharged via USB.
Purchase includes a number of components: two USB charging cords, lanyard, pocket clip, rubber plug, and a spare O-ring.
- Can be recharged via USB cable directly from a wall outlet or car charger
- Claims to be the smallest and lightest USB rechargeable flashlight available
- Self-monitors its own temperature with a helpful temperature control mode
- The max beam distance of just over 230 meters is less than competitors of similar size and lumens output
The Anker Bolder LC90 LED Flashlight includes a variety of features that are important to professionals and families alike. Although this product does not come packaged with batteries, it provides over 800 lumens of brightness reaching about 200 meters in distance.
This flashlight may not suit the needs of the most serious tactical professionals, but can definitely get the job done for those working in construction and related industries.
It boasts an aluminum, shock-resistant body and is specifically designed to be used in heavy rain. The flashlight completely recharges in about six hours for quick reuse.
- Anti-slip finish provides a strong grip for wet conditions
- Water resistant and designed for use in heavy rainfall
- Rechargeable via a micro-USB cable, providing the flexibility to recharge from numerous sources
- The required batteries are not included
Choosing the best rechargeable flashlight is a long-term investment, and the right one for you depends on your specific needs and preferences based on the pros and cons of each.
Using the information above, you can find the perfect flashlight for your home and family that will last for years into the future!