This is our official list in search of the best professional mixers on the market today.
Like blenders, toasters, and microwaves, mixers are an ubiquitous part of every kitchen. Whether they’re working in their personal home kitchen or a professional-grade kitchen at a five-star restaurant, every cook knows how to use a mixer. Once people had to whip their batter by hand, which could be a difficult and time-consuming process. A mixer can beat a loose, chunky batter to a creamy consistency in a fraction of the time. The mixer has lightened the workload for professional chefs, amateur cooks, and stay-at-home parents around the world, making it easier for them to focus on other things.
The basic models work well for home cooking, but professional chefs and restaurants usually prefer to invest in a professional mixer. These top-grade mixers are more durable, made of high-quality materials like stainless steel, and more powerful than traditional models. These extra features make it easy to whip up large amounts of batter in a short amount of time, making them a valuable assets for hotels, restaurants, and universities.
The durable materials can also withstand accidents, mishaps, and long work weeks. For these reasons, choosing the right brand of mixer can be an important consideration. This ranking lists some of the top brands available on the Internet for individuals and companies trying to make a selection.
With a bowl that holds up to seven quarts of batter, this mixer offers more room than other brands on the market. This mixer also comes with a dough hook, a flat beater, and a wire whip for precise mixing. Additional attachments are sold separately. This mixer comes with ten different speeds, making it easy to find just the right setting for every recipe.
The product comes in four different colors, including white, silver, black, and red. Users also receive a five-year limited warranty–one of the longest warranties on the market. For this reason, this mixer is a good option for people who cook frequently.
- The bowl holds up to seven quarts of batter.
- The mixer comes with ten different speed settings.
- The product comes with a limited five-year warranty, one of the longest on the market.
- This mixer is pricier than other models.
Most mixers are available in the traditional grey, with some offering a few color options, but this KitchenAid mixer offers a choice of over ten different colors. This mixer also comes with a few different attachments, including a wire whip, flat beater, dough hook, and a pouring shield.
Over 15 additional attachments are sold separately, for people looking for something more specific. This product is fueled with a 575 watt motor that powers ten different speeds. Additional options include automatic shutoff and a “soft start” option that minimizes splatter at the beginning of the process.
- This mixer comes with a selection of attachments, with more available to purchase separately.
- This mixer comes with ten different speeds.
- The product also comes with additional features like automatic shutoff and a “soft start” option to minimize splatter.
- The motor is less powerful than other models in the same price range.
With a 1,000 watt motor, this mixer is easily one of the most powerful on the market. This mixer comes with 12 speed settings for top-notch precision, as well as slow-start and gentle-fold options. The mixer also comes with a wide range of exclusive features, including auto shutoff, a 15-minute timer, and even three power outlets.
Attachments include a whisk, a dough hook, and a flat mixing paddle. The product is made of die-cast metal and comes with a splash guard to prevent messes. Buyers also receive a limited three-year warranty.
- This product is powered by a 1,000 watt motor.
- The mixer comes with 12 different speed settings.
- The product comes with a limited three-year warranty.
- Non-professional chefs might find all the settings a little overwhelming or unnecessary.
Professional mixers typically come in stainless steel, but this mixer is a dark cherry red. This mixer offers ten speeds for precise, accurate mixing, as well as a set of tools that includes a beater, a dough hook, and a whisk. The appliance and attachments are all made of high-quality materials that can withstand tough conditions.
With a 700 watt motor and a 6-quart bowl, this mixer is ideal for preparing large batches. The product also comes with overload protection, and is available in four different colors for people who like to customize their appliances.
- The mixer and its accessories are all made out of high-quality materials, including aluminum and stainless steel.
- The bowl can hold up to six quarts of batter at a time.
- The mixer comes with ten different speed settings for extra precision.
- The motor is a bit weaker than other models on the market.
Sleek and durable, this stainless steel mixer is a sturdy addition to any professional kitchen. The bowl can hold up to five quarts of batter, making it easy to whip up large servings. The mixer runs on up to 800 watts of power to beat tough ingredients into a smooth batter.
Different settings are included to make the process more precise, including a special setting that prevents flour dust and liquid splashes. In addition to the mixer itself, this product comes with a bowl, whip, dough hook, and “V” beater for extra accuracy and precision. The product also comes with a limited one-year warranty upon purchase.
- The bowl holds up to five quarts of batter.
- The mixer comes with three different settings and different tools for various batters.
- The product comes with a one-year limited warranty.
- The three-speed setting might be somewhat limiting for professional kitchens.
Final Say on Professional Mixers
For any chef, whether they’re making dinner at home or preparing a meal at a restaurant, a professional mixer can mean the difference between a delicious meal and one with an unpleasant taste or texture.
Mixing the batter is one of the most important parts of the cooking process, and an improperly mixed dough can throw off the entire meal. For this reason, it’s important to select a high-quality mixer that can work with just about any recipe.