Tried it? -> Rank it!
Help our user ranking system by leaving your vote below. Please ONLY vote on products you have tried. You only get one vote per product.
- UPVOTE: Upvote the product if you have tried it and would recommend it to others.
- DOWNVOTE: Downvote the product if you have tried it and would NOT recommend it to others.
This is our official list in search of the best natural hair conditioners for on the market today.
Highest Reviewed Hair Conditioners for Normal Hair
Choosing the right conditioner for normal hair comes down to finding a formula that is lightweight and will not weigh hair down, contains ingredients to nourish the hair and keep it healthy, and features the perfect dose of hydration.
Conditioners are specially formulated with moisturizing ingredients and sealing agents to smooth the cuticle after shampooing. Even if your hair is normal and healthy, the correct conditioner can lead to even shinier, smoother, and more resilient strands. Read on for an overview of 5 of the top conditioners for normal hair as well as key features and pros and cons of each.
It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner features a lightweight, spray-on formula that nourishes hair and delivers an intoxicating scent. As with other “It’s a 10” products, the formula delivers 10 impressive benefits instantly – helps repair dry and damaged hair, boosts shine, detangles, controls frizz, seals and preserves hair color, prevents split ends, reduces hair breakage, creates silkiness, enhances natural body, and provides thermal protection against flat irons and blow dryers.
The creamy, best-selling spray is formulated with nourishing ingredients such as panthenol – an effective strengthener, sunflower seed extract – a natural UV protectant that guards against color fade and brassy tones, green tea leaf extract – packed with antioxidants to shield hair from environmental assaults, silk amino acids – restores moisture, strength, and shine, and Vitamin C – a powerful antioxidant that preserves hair’s beauty.
- Features a vast array of benefits as well as over two thousand 5 star reviews – the highest number of any of the formulas on our list
- Fortified with natural ingredients
- Works to increase hairs luster and manageability
- Leads to healthier hair with every use
- Although most users enjoy the scent, some find it to be overwhelming
Paul Mitchell’s Awapuhi Wild Ginger Keratin Cream Rinse makes an excellent conditioner for normal hair as well as a variety of other hair types.
Formulated with an exclusive blend of 3 proteins, KeraTriplex, the cream penetrates strands to heal damage within the hair shaft, seal the cuticle, and revive dull strands. The color-safe, pleasantly scented formula features awapuhi extract to deliver a balanced dose of moisture and an increase manageability and shine.
Additional beneficial ingredients in the award winning conditioner include cetyl alcohol – a fatty alcohol that serves as a conditioning agent, keratin – to repair dry strands), and behentrimonium methosulfate – a detangling, smoothing agent.
- Highly reviewed, most of which are 5 star ratings
- Free of sulfates
- Luxurious, creamy, rich formula
- Instantly de-tangles for increased manageability and smoothness
- Fairly pricey in comparison to the amount of product you get per bottle
Aveeno’s Nourish and Volumize Conditioner features an exclusive Active Naturals Nourishing Wheat Complex – a blend of wheat protein and wheat germ oil – that fortifies the weakest parts of the hair shaft to restore healthy shine, smoothness, and strength. Other notable ingredients in the formula include Nymphaea Coerulea Flower Extract and Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil.
A clinical trial found that 88% of women who used the Nourish and Volumize system experienced a noticeable improvement in the elasticity of their hair and 87% found their hair was softer.
- Helps boost fullness and add body
- Clinically proven
- Intensely softens and adds shine
- Scientific studies show that just 3 uses bring moisture and life back to hair
- A very small percentage of users reported their hair felt more dry and brittle after use
Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Conditioner utilizes Keralock technology to help properly seal the cuticle from the outside in order to prevent frizz. The formula helps hair repel humidity and remain fresh and supple throughout the day.
The formula aims to replace lost keratin – an essential protein and crucial component of strands – in hair to keep it smooth and help boost shine. With impressive smoothing capabilities, a low price, and a smell users love, this conditioner earned a well-deserved spot on our list.
- Most affordably priced option of all the products featured on the list
- Gentle on hair
- Perfect for all hair types from normal to oily and specifically designed for frizzy, damaged, unruly, and unmanageable hair
- Formulated to keep frizz at bay for up to 48 hours
- Contains the highest percentage of critical reviews on the list
Finally, the top 5 list of conditioners for normal hair concludes with Paul Mitchell’s Super-Charged Moisturizer. The indulgent formula contains the finest, highest-quality ingredients and activated moisture and shine blends to contribute to healthier, shinier, stronger hair.
Packed with beneficial ingredients such as soy protein, Vitamin E, rosemary, panthenol, wheat germ, and algae, the formula effectively delivers moisture and nutrients to the hair shaft in order to improve elasticity, rescue dehydrated hair, and boost shine.
- Suitable for all hair types including dry, normal, damaged, and thick
- Delivers intense moisture and hydration to keep strands in top condition
- Full of top quality ingredients and valuable extracts
- Thick, creamy, luxurious formula
- Paul Mitchell’s Super Charged Moisturizer is the most expensive item on the list
Final Say on Conditioners for Normal Hair
Overall, it is important to consider a variety of products and features when choosing the appropriate conditioner for your hair. What conditioner do you currently use? Let us know if you try any of the options from the top five list and what you think.