This is our official list in search of the best mini food processor on the market today. Scroll further down for full details on each product.
5 Highest Reviewed Mini Food Processors
Mini food processors are a handy device that any home cook can benefit from having in their kitchen arsenal. These compact devices do not take up much room, but they can make quick and effortless work of food prep.
They can chop, slice, dice, shred, and puree as well as knead bread dough. When searching for the best mini food processor, one needs to keep in mind which of these jobs they will be doing most often. A more powerful motor and larger capacity work bowl will be needed for sauces, breads, and salads while smaller ones are fine for simply prepping a few ingredients here and there.
Mini food processors are easy to operate. A feed chute allows one to add food to the machine without interrupting the chopping process. Pushers make this safe to accomplish. Interchangeable disks and blades are used for specific tasks.
Several models also feature multiple speeds along with a pulsing option. Once the food is prepped, it can be removed from the bowl or covered and stored until needed. Clean-up is easy with dishwasher safe parts, and a mini food processor will store easily due to its compact design and hidden cord storage compartments.
1.) Cuisinart DLC-10SY Pro Mini Food Processor
The Cuisinart DLC-10SY Pro food processor offers a lot of features in a compact design. It comes with a 4mm medium slicing disk, a stainless steel chopping blade, and a shredding disk. Both a small and a large pusher are included as well as a detachable disc stem, spatula, flat cover, and recipe book.
The extra-large feed tube can easily accommodate whole fruits and vegetables. This food processor is compact, but it can easily handle tough jobs such as kneading bread dough. It has a seven cup work bowl, and all parts are BPA-free and dishwasher safe.
- Comes with a shredding disc, slicing disk, and chopping blade
- A small and large pusher are included
- BPA-free and dishwasher safe
- Includes a three year limited warranty on the entire unit and a five year full warranty on the motor
- Many parts are plastic and prone to breakage
2.) Hamilton Beach 70740
The Hamilton Beach 70740 food processor has a stainless steel and plastic construction with black accents. It makes fast work of slicing, chopping, shredding, and grating. It is ideal for salad ingredients as well as cabbage, cheeses, onions, and pureeing sauces. The stainless steel blade has two speeds in addition to a pulsing action.
The 450 watt motor is powerful, and the large feed chute accommodates foods with a minimum of pre-slicing required. The bowl, lid, and blades are all dishwasher safe, and the lid can be flipped upside down to conserve space while in storage.
- Fast and versatile with a 450 watt motor
- It has two speeds in addition to a pulsing action
- Larger feed chute to accommodate foods such a blocks of cheese
- Includes a S-blade for pureeing and chopping as well as a reversible shredding disk
- Powerful motor can be loud
3.) Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Food Processor
The Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini food processor with a three cup capacity is a convenient size for small jobs. This 250 watt machine has a reversible stainless steel blade that can powerfully grind and chop a variety of items. It can delicately chop herbs and puree soft foods as well as grind spices and other hard foods.
The plastic bowl with handle is dishwasher safe, and it comes with a lid and spatula. It is constructed to meet all of the North American Electrical Standards. This mini food processor measures 8.2 by 9.8 by 5.6 inches making it easy to store.
- Compact size with a hidden cord storage underneath
- 250 Watt power with a three cup capacity work bowl
- Bowl, lid, and spatulas are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up
- Patented stainless steel reversible blade grinds and chops as well as puree, blend, and emulsify
- Not recommended for grinding beans
4.) BLACK+DECKER FP1600B Food Processor
The Black + Decker FP1600B is a 450 watt food processor that is ideal for chopping, mincing, dicing, and slicing. It can accommodate larger portions easily in its eight cup work bowl, and the reversible stainless steel disk blade allows one to slice or shred quickly with very little effort.
The convenient food chute gives one the ability to add food without interrupting the process. This model includes push button controls for continuous or pulse action. It also has a safety interlocking system and cord wrap. All parts are dishwasher safe.
- Eight cup work bowl
- Feed chute and pusher allow for continuous flow
- Includes a reversible disc for shredding and slicing as well as a stainless steel chopping blade
- Measures 11 2/7 by 7 4/5 by 15 2/3 inches
- Food catches in many areas making it hard to clean
5.) KitchenAid KFP0722ER Mini Food Processor
The KitchenAid KFP0722ER seven cup mini food processor features the ExactSlice system. The multiple speeds and stainless steel blades help slice, puree, shred, and chop foods easily and quickly. It can precisely slice hard or soft foods of any size.
Options such as pulse, high, and low can be selected with a single touch. A two-in-one feeding tube has both a large and narrow opening for continuous slicing, and food pushers keep the operator safe. This model’s ultra-tight seal has a leak resistant ring and a specially designed locking system so one can fill the bowl completely without a mess.
- ExactSlice System allows one to switch from thick to thin slices quickly.
- Variable Speed Options
- A 2-in-1 feed tube gives the operator a choice between a large or narrow opening.
- Ultra-Tight Seal Feature
- Tricky to turn on. Must be screwed on just right with both safety switches depressed.
When searching for the best mini food processor, one will discover many helpful features such as multiple speeds, pulsing action, interchangeable blades, and various capacities. Once the ideal machine is found for one’s own personal needs, they will find this to be an indispensable appliance in their kitchen tool collection.