This is our official list of the best hydration belts for running on the market today. Scroll further down for full details on each product and a brief overview of what makes a good hydration belt.
- Hydration Running Belt by Camden Gear
- Mira-Tech Hydration Running Belt with Water Bottles
- Hydration Running Belt by Fitneum
- Adjustable Running Fuel Hydration Belt by X Fit Factor
- iRainy Neoprene Water-Proof Hydration Running Belt
We know time is of the essence, so the above is a cheat sheet of what’s ahead, just in case your’re in a hurry. Otherwise, keep scrolling down for more detailed and constructive info on each item.
5 Highest Reviewed Hydration Belts for Running & Fitness
Staying hydrated is one of the most important aspects of a healthy life, more so if you have an active one. When you are working out, it is important to find a reasonable way to carry fluids, without inhibiting your movement. Imagine hitting the mountain trail or running in the park with a bottle of water in your hand.
This is why hydration running belts are so popular with the runners because it provides them with storage space and also the ability to hold their water bottle in one place.
When it comes to choosing a good hydration belt, there are plenty of options out there. However, no matter which of these options you choose, always weigh them against the following criteria:
- Ease of access: what good is a belt that doesn’t give you the freedom to grab your water bottle with ease? Always make sure that your belt has the ergonomics to help you easily get hold of the bottle as you run. It is also better to choose belts that come fitted with bottles, as they are likely to be more snug.
- Comfortable Fit: how would you feel if your pack keeps bouncing or rubbing, as you run? This is the reason it is very important to choose a belt that fits securely. Since hydration runner belts are usually lightweight, they must be chosen on the basis of the size of the water bottle. Moreover, if you are going to be running outside a lot, make sure that the belts are made of mesh on the underside, making them more breathable. Most importantly, make sure that the belts are adjustable to fit your waist properly.
- Storage options: inspect the bottle holders and make sure that they have the necessary straps and chords to keep the bottle in one place.
Here is the list of top five hydration belt options:
Hydration running belts are a necessary addition to your outdoor run and for all the right reasons. Camden Gear’s belt is an ideal partner for your daily runs.
The storage space provided in the belt is enough to store your ID cards, keys, credit card, etc. and large enough to accommodate smartphones of all sizes. The belt is so lightweight and snug that the users don’t even realize they are wearing one.
- Comes fitted with two 6 Oz bottles to keep you hydrated.
- 100% money back guarantee if you are unhappy with the product.
- This stylish belt is made of high-quality materials and design.
- Bottles come with a bungee cord to keep them snug in one place.
- Velcro weakens after regular use.
Mira-Tech hydration running belts come fitted with water bottles and pockets to fit everything you need during your runs. 6-oz water bottles are helpful in keeping you hydrated during those long, sweaty workout sessions or runs. This belt is not only a workout essential but also a summer accessory.
You can use it when you are out for walks, shopping, cycling, traveling to work, etc. This easy to wear belt fits your body like a charm and stores all your necessary items within easily reachable distance, without affecting the quality of your run. Made of premium materials, the water bottles are BPA free, and the belt is long lasting.
- Adjustable fit allows users of all sizes to wear it comfortably around their waist.
- Large pockets make it easier to carry all the important stuff on your run.
- The water bottles are an ideal size for runners to stay hydrated, without being burdened by heavy bottles.
- Headphones ports make it easier to attach your entertainment as you run.
- Water bottles leak when full.
Hydration running belt by Fitneum resolves all your worries about storage during your workout sessions. This belt is perfectly designed for outdoors that help you stay hydrated even when you are on the move.
You can carry your water bottle, keys, wallet and even small snacks for the times you feel the need to snack in between your workouts. Additionally, this belt comes with a bonus downloadable eBook that has all the information you need to get started.
- Made up of premium materials.
- Fits all smartphones in its storage pockets easily.
- Fitneum provides lifetime warranty and 2-years guarantee on water bottles.
- Adjustable belt stays put during runs, preventing bounce.
- Bottles bounce when full, loosening the belt.
If you are out on a run and need a way to carry your bottle, then consider this X Fit Factor adjustable hydration running belt. No need to struggle with your keys, mobile phones or money when you hit the trail. X Fit Factor hydration running belt is made of premium quality material and is very easy to use.
It helps you store your little knick-knacks when you are on the run and that too without impeding your movement. The 10-ounce bottles attached to the belt are leak-proof and made of BPA-free material. The comfortable fitting belt has adjustable straps to fit all sizes.
- Made of superior quality neoprene that doesn’t cause itching.
- No slip or bounce during the run.
- Ample storage to store the biggest phones and two inner pockets for keys and credit card or change.
- Doesn’t strap to smaller waists even after tightening on both sides.
If you are an outdoor person and live an active lifestyle, then this iRainy belt will be your best purchase decision. It contains compartments for two 6 oz water bottles and also has the earphone hole to connect your iPods or smartphones when you are on your run.
It is ideal for someone who loves to go for cycling, hiking, walking, or running. This unisex belt can be used by anyone, even college going, kids. The easy pull strap makes the belt adjustable and can be worn by people of different sizes. This lightweight and comfortable belt keep you hydrated when you are on the move.
- Large pockets make storage easy.
- Lightweight design prevents bouncing and discomfort.
- Headphone port is easy to access.
- Non-slip construction keeps the belt snug around the waist.
- Straps may loosen when the bottles are filled that can cause the belt to bounce. Not recommended for long distance running.
Hydration running belts can make your workouts more convenient and focused on providing you quick access to all the things you need. While choosing the belt for yourself, just remember that a good belt will be the one with just the right amount of storage, quality water bottles and ideal fit.