Tried it? -> Rank it!
Help our user ranking system by leaving your vote below. Please ONLY vote on products you have tried. You only get one vote per product.
- UPVOTE: Upvote the product if you have tried it and would recommend it to others.
- DOWNVOTE: Downvote the product if you have tried it and would NOT recommend it to others.
This is our official list in search of the best electric knives on the market today. Scroll further down for full details on each product.
5 Highest Reviewed Electric Knives to Consider
Electric knives are quickly becoming a must-have modern kitchen appliance because of their utility. Much more efficient than the traditional knives, these knives do all the work, making food preparation and serving much quicker and easier. Electric knives are designed to do the slicing, carving of meats, preparing fish, and chopping of fruits and vegetables.
Many campers and fishers also utilize them for outdoor activities. With removable blades, these knives make the cleanup task swift and easy. Another interesting thing with electric knives is that some of them can be connected to a standard power outlet or use batteries as a wireless alternative.
While some knife idealists are fully set against using one, electric knives are becoming a convenience item. These tools are a necessity for those who have arthritis or any other health issue that robs them of their strength.
Normally, the best electric knife has two blades that lock into place before the knife is turned on. The blades move back and forth, as the serrated edge cut into the food. Any one of the top-rated electric knives discussed below will be an excellent addition to your kitchen. They are all popular with clients due to their performance, construction, and ease of use.
Whether you are simply slicing bread for your early morning toast or making a Thanksgiving dinner for your family, the Cuisinart CEK-40 Electric Knife will do you justice.
The knife has two full-size blades that evenly and quickly cut through roasts and bread. The carving blade is perfect for cutting meat, hard cheeses, fruits, and vegetables. The bread blade is only designed for cutting bread, evenly and consistently.
The top-notch features, the butcher block storage stand, and the superior cutting performance all set this knife apart from the rest.
- The comfortable ergonomic handle allows for easy use by both left and right-handed people.
- Have stainless steel blades for long-term performance
- The stainless steel material resists rust and corrosion
- While the motor has the power to slice vegetables and bread, it is not powerful enough to cut through thick roasts, and this limits its use.
The Hamilton Beach 74250 carve electric knife has a double serrated stainless-steel edge that allows you to slice like a real pro. All you need to do is guide it through all the difficult areas.
It is an easy-to-use corded knife with a durable storage case and a 7.5-inch handle. The Hamilton beach’s durable cutting blades have plenty of power to enable you to cut through roasted meats and poultry, without a fuss.
Make your holiday roasts memorable by serving them perfectly cut. Or, create a delicious classic at home by slicing your favorite cheese, meats, and artisan bread.
- Durable cutting blades guard against bending or even breaking during use
- The stainless-steel blades are corrosion resistant as well as dishwasher safe.
- Has a space-saving case to keep the knife, fork, and blade protected and easily accessible.
- The small blade makes the knife unsuitable for cutting through thick slices of meat
The Wolfgang Puck is a professional-quality knife designed for yeas of cutting enjoyment. The knife does not only come with regular blades but with blades for frozen food as well.
It is easy to use and has plenty of power. The rotating handle on the Wolfgang enables you to maintain a comfortable cutting position.
- Cuts thin as well as thick slices with a lot of precision and ease
- The patented rotary handle allows you to cut at four different angles
- The double safety switch provides peace of mind.
- Has a compact, space-saving design
- It feels a bit cumbersome holding both buttons
Slicing delicate bread can be difficult, but with this incredibly powerful electric knife, you will be able to cut attractive artisan bread without breaking or crumbling them. The blade allows you to effortlessly cut loins and roasts in both thick and thin slices with remarkable precision.
The most incredible thing is that this knife lets you seamlessly switch between blades by activating the lock’s switch and cautiously removing the blade and sliding it on the other. You can quickly clean the blades with water and soap, although dishwashing is not recommended.
You can quickly clean the blades with water and soap, although dishwashing is not recommended. The electric knife has a contoured handle that comfortably fits in both the right and the left hand.
- The handle is covered with a non-slip material to allow a firm grip while slicing
- The one-touch pressure-activated trigger prevents accidental starts
- Has a block storage tray with a safety lock system to securely store the handle and the blade.
- Not dishwasher friendly
The Black & Decker EK700 makes slicing very simple. The 9-inch stainless steel blade is suitable for carving meat, slicing bread, and cutting foam for craft tasks. The blade snaps securely into place, and the knife gets turned on and off with an automatic trigger.
The ergonomic design offers a comfort grip handle that minimizes fatigue. Another important feature of the Black & Decker EK700 is the safety lock that prevents accidental locks. You have to press the button on the side as you hold down the trigger.
Cleanup is also a breeze. Simply hit the blade release knob and lay the blades on the top shelf of the dishwasher. You will be ready to move to your next project.
- The ergonomic handle provides increased control and comfort during slicing
- The dishwasher-safe blades allow for faster and easy cleanup
- Has a safety lock button to prevent the knife from being turned on while plugged in
- Not portable enough for people who want to use it for outdoor tasks
Carving meat, slicing bread, and cutting vegetables is a regular thing for everyday dinners, parties, and holiday feasts. Doing all these can be a bit cumbersome if you are using a traditional knife.
The power and oscillating double blade of the best electric knife simplify these tasks, helping you make accurate cuts with a lot of ease. Carve perfect slices of roasts, ham, turkey, and bread and impress your friends and family.