This is our official list of the best cordless tools used for gardening on the market today. Let’s be honest, we’re well into the 21st century now, and all the stuff we expected since we were little, all the cool advances in technology; well a lot of it hasn’t come. We’re not going to work in flying vehicles like the Jetsons just yet.
But when it comes to gardening tools and mastering our favorite past time, we’ve made some pretty cool advancements. Cordless (electric) gardening tools have made our lives much easier, from trimmers, to cordless shears and cultivators, to the best part of it all the eco-friendly cordless electric lawn mowers!
Check out the below and we hope you find the tools that will make your gardening pleasant again!
- BLACK+DECKER LST136W
- DEWALT DCST990H1
- EGO Power+
- BLACK+DECKER LST420
- GreenWorks 2101602
- Cordless Grass Shears
- Black & Decker GSN35
- WORX WG800.1
- Makita XMU02Z
- EAST ET1205
- BLACK+DECKER LHT2436
- DEWALT DCHT860M1
- Toro 51496
- DEWALT DCHT820P1
- GreenWorks 22272
- BLACK+DECKER LGC120
- Sun Joe iON12TL
- SCOTTS S20710
- Ryobi P2700A ONE+
- Mantis Tiller 7920
- GreenWorks 25302
- EGO Power+
- Sun Joe iON16LM
- BLACK+DECKER CM2040
- Snapper XD SXDWM82K
The best cordless string trimmer will help you complete minor outdoor yard work jobs without having to worry about extension cords, buying gas, or maintaining a carburetor. Keep in mind that a trimmer is better for cutting weeds or grass but not necessarily for cutting down tougher weeds or brush.
Cordless trimmers include either a Ni-Cad battery or a Lithium-Ion battery. Ni-Cad batteries are heavier and less expensive. They also usually drop in power as they lose their charge. On the other hand, Lithium Ion batteries have revolutionized outdoor power tools because they are lightweight and have a long-lasting charge that doesn’t fade as the battery depletes. Keep in mind whether you have other tools that share a similar battery when choosing a trimmer.
Tools with more than one use are a nice addition to a tool collection and many cordless trimmers have the ability to be used as a grass edger simply by turning the pivoting cutting head. The user is able to trim and edge the grass without having to get out another tool. The shaft of the trimmer could be curved, straight or adjustable. A curved shaft is helpful for cutting in tight areas, and has the ability to make the trimmer easier to control. Reaching under obstacles like decks, shrubs and benches might be easier with a straight shaft. The adjustable shaft will allow the user to adjust the working height of the trimmer.
For those who are searching for a trimmer and edger within the Black + Decker line of tools, this might be a good choice. Black + Decker’s 40-Voltlithium-ion system includes a string trimmer, hedge trimmer, sweeper vac, and a sweeper/blower vac, which can all utilize the 40-volt MAX lithium-ion battery included with the trimmer.
The PowerDrive transmission will deliver power from the motor to the cutting string to trim grass as well as edge along hard surfaces. The auxiliary handle with quick release, 13-inch cutting swath and 0.065 line diameter make this a convenient tool.
Keep in mind, that it only takes an hour to recharge the included 40-volt battery. Since the tool weighs about six pounds, it can easily be handled to complete yard work jobs.
- Lightweight and powerful.
- Automatic feed spool ensures continuous work without bumping.
- Converts from trimmer to edger by turning the shaft.
- Tiny guard could allow debris to spray while in use.
The Dewalt DCST990H1 Lithium Ion XR String Trimmer has a patented gear drive design housed in a metal gear case for durability. There is a full variable trigger, which allows the user to have control over both the speed and noise.
The low setting works well for the short grass and the high setting works better for tall weeds and brush. This tool has a dual 0.080″ line with a bump feed head, which gives the user control over the feed rate.
Additionally, there is a 15 inch cutting swath to help get a job done quickly and efficiently. It is convenient that it is low maintenance and won’t need maintenance involved with gas-powered trimmers since there aren’t any spark plugs, carburetors, or air filters.
- Low noise.
- Less maintenance.
- Pricier than some of the other trimmers out there.
Extra durability, double string power and a quick charging time could make the EGO Power+Cordless Brushless String Trimmer a good choice for someone who has some yard work to accomplish. The EGO is quieter than some of the other trimmers out there, but it is heavier too.
Since the tool is cordless, the user does not need to have any oil or gas on hand. A long-lasting battery makes this a convenient tool, and it even has a variable speed trigger. Since the battery is interchangeable with other EGO tools, swapping a battery with another tool like the mower is always an option.
- Weather-resistant construction.
- Variable speed trigger.
- Lightweight, but powerful.
- Heavier than some other trimmers.
The Black + Decker LST420 Lithium High Performance Trimmer has a dual-mode switch for extra power or extra runtime. Furthermore, the POWERDRIVE transmission is able to tackle tough overgrowth, and it can easily convert from a trimmer to an edger.
Another nice feature of this edger is that it comes with two batteries and a charger so one battery can be on the charger while the other is in the machine. Compared to a gas powered trimmer, it is very lightweight at about six pounds. Additionally, the trimmer can easily adapt to people of varying heights since the handle length adjusts.
Furthermore, BLACK + DECKER LST 420 Lithium High Performance Trimmer is part of the 20V Max tool system that uses the same line of batteries to fit multiple tools. This trimmer is great for someone who has a small yard and is looking for convenience and speed.
- Can be used as an edger or trimmer.
- Great battery life.
- Must buy Black and Decker replacement spools for the edger.
One of the best features of Greenworks tools is the ability to interchange the G-Max Battery for more than 25 tools. GreenWorks boasts the industry’s largest 40V system and you can save on buying tools if you buy within their interchangeable system.
The fully charged 40V 2Ah battery runs up to 30 minutes at low speed on a single charge. Within 60 minutes, a 2AH battery will be charged, while the 4AH battery takes approximately 120 minutes. For quick cleanup jobs, this tool will get the job done.
Another great feature is the rotating head, so the tool can act as an edger in addition to a trimmer. Additionally, the twisted dual line with .065″ auto feed works with a variable speed trigger. The GreenWorks Trimmer could replace a gas powered tool.
- Adjustable speed.
- Long-lasting battery.
- Lack of an adjustable length.
Do you have a nice grass lawn back at home? You need to keep your lawn clean and tidy. The grass needs to be kept at a specific height. The solution to maintaining a beautiful grass lawn at home is a cordless grass shear! This equipment is portable and will be able to give you the best results. Cordless grass and hedge shears are ideal tools for your home use since they have distinctive features. First, they have a long handle with the blades connected at right-angles to enhance efficiency. The cordless shears can also be used in a standing position, making them user-friendly.
With that said, the next most important step is picking the right cordless shear for you. It may be easy to randomly pick any from the market, but getting the most appropriate shear is vital. There are a number of factors to be considered when acquiring a cordless grass and hedge shear. The factors include your comfort while working, the efficiency of the tool, and its cost.
One needs to know exactly what he/she needs since preference is another factor. This means that different people may prefer different attributes on the same tool. However, the common goal is finding a suitable cordless grass shear to get the job done.
The Gardena 8885-U Cordless Lithium-Ion Shear is also given the brand name, the Classic Cut. It is a light model currently found in the American markets. It weighs just slightly over one pound and is very comfortable to work with. However, in its operation, the Gardena 8885-U tends to behave like the heavier model grass and hedge shears.
This is among the few cordless shears that can be effectively used in tackling any outdoor cutting task. It also takes forty-five minutes to charge to full capacity, the only feature that some may not love about it.
- Very effective: one doesn’t need to go back to an area he has already covered
- Has high power for efficient cutting
- Its quality blades are replaceable
- Has a LED display of the charging progress
- Requires a whole 6 hours to charge and last only 45 minutes
The Black & Decker GSN35 Compact Shears are also referred to as the shrub trimmer with interchangeable blades. This shear boasts a Nicad Battery technology that is light making its portability easy. It is also efficient due to its zero emissions in the lawns and fields. This in turn significantly reduces carbon footprints in the gardens.
- Has two interchangeable steel blades which can trim both grass and shrubs
- Very light
- Has a soft grip hence comfortable to use
- Has a charging indicator that informs the user that it is fully charged
- Has a longer charging time of up to 12 hours
The WORX WG800.1 Lithium-Ion Cordless Shear also boasts the lithium-ion battery advancement that gives batteries a long life. With this type of battery, one can be assured of a total power charge throughout the life of the cordless shear.
The battery of the WORX WG800.1 can also be recharged at any moment during its battery cycle, a feature that makes it stand out from the rest.
- Long soft-grip handle designed to reduce exhaustion
- Relatively light battery weight
- No battery memory effects
- Rather compact and less bulky
- Requires a power cable for longer distances
The Makita XMU02Z Lithium-Ion Cordless Shear is a tool only model belonging to the 18V Lithium-Ion Series. This shear has a fast charge rate hence can easily be utilized outdoors without much worry on their battery levels.
The Makita XMU02Z also comes in many striking features amongst them a Toboggan –style base that positively enhances easy cutting of grass. This model also boasts of a compact and ergonomic physical shape that is long enough to allow easy lawn maintenance.
- Double blades that give excellent results
- Low rusting and staining by use of nickel coated blades
- Light: weighing only 3.6 lbs for enhanced portability
- A bit complex to operate:
- Changing of batteries may be difficult for amateurs
The EAST ET1205 2-IN-1 Cordless Shear is a lithium ion shear that will give your lawn a perfect look. The shear is ideal for multiple tasks including grass cutting and hedge trimming.
- Minimized weariness and pain due to long working hours. The EAST ET1205 Cordless Shear has a soft handle whose grip is stable and comfortable. It is also light and can be used for long without exhaustion.
- Enhanced safety due to the absence of a power cable.
- Rechargeable lithium–ion battery that can be charged and used at any time. This Grass shear has a 3.6-volts battery that is protected against self-discharge. This means accidents are not likely to occur when someone is using it in the fields.
- Available extension handle to ease efficiency especially during long working hours
- The EAST ET1205 Cordless Shear is quite costly for grass shears
Overgrown hedges reduce the aesthetic value of an estate. As a solution, many home owners may opt for hedge trimmers. They are less tedious unlike the over sized hand clippers. With a good brand in hand, trimming becomes easy and fast.
There are three kinds of hedge trimmers; gas powered, electric powered and cordless trimmers. Each offers different features and value. Gas trimmers have the horsepower to handle thick branches, however, they tend to be noisy and aren’t the best solution for small gardens. Electric motorized trimmers are all-rounded but their trailing cable repulses many users. Cordless hedge trimmers maintain power and are lightweight compared to the previous two.
When selecting a cordless hedge trimmer, one needs to consider the length of the blade, the width of the tooth gap as well as the price. Thicker hedges require a wide tooth blade while smaller bushes and shrubs may need a small trimmer. The secret to a well-manicured garden lies on the model used. However, finding a good deal is at times strenuous. Here are five best cordless hedge trimmer brands one may consider buying. They feature quality at an affordable price.
The BLACK+DECKER LHT2436 Hedge Trimmer is known for its powerful 40V battery that offers enough power and run time. The battery is also powered by an energy star rated charger. Its dual-action blade is 24 inches with a 40-percent less vibration compared to the single action blades.
The blade gives a clean finish and cuts up to four-inch branches. Also inclusive is a front full wrap-around handle for comfortable grip in all cutting orientations. The hardened-steel, rust-resistant blades remain sharp longer. LHT2436 solid lightweight design makes it easy to use. The trimmer can handle up to 6000sq feet once charged. The package comes with a two-year warranty.
- The dual-action blade offers less vibration.
- The soft grips offer comfort and secure grip.
- The hedge trimmer quickly cuts branches of a maximum four-inch thick.
- Comes with a two-year warranty.
- Only one battery is included
DEWALT DCHT860M1 Lithium Ion Hedge Trimmer is designed for the most stubborn overgrowths. This powerful high-output hedge trimmer is armed with friction clutch that provides protection to the transmission.
Its 40V Lithium Ion battery has a state of charge indicator that enables one to check the amount of remaining charge. Its high-impact, short-resistant Xenoy case protects the machine both during operation and transportation.
DEWALT DCHT860M1’s wrap around auxiliary handle offers comfortable grip during trimming. Inclusive in its package is a charger, hard blade cover, and 40V MAX 4Ah Lithium Ion Battery. Be sure for a precise cut and clean finish.
- It comes with a three-year limited warranty with 30-days money back guarantee.
- Its featured friction clutch offers protection and long-term durability.
- The blade’s guarded hooked-tooth is best for branches of about three-four branches thick.
- Its warp around support handle is super comfortable when cutting hedges.
- Quite expensive for the average user.
Toro’s 51496 Cordless Lithium-Ion Hedge Trimmer is reliable tool that lives up to its potential. This amazing hedge trimmer boosts of three main features. Its twenty-four-inch dual-action blades gives one an extended length to reach high places.
The 24V max lithium-ion battery is engineered to outlast the conventional nickel-cadmium battery. Toro 51496’s 90 degrees rotating handle gives one an easy trimming experience on those vertical bushes and hedges.
Its work grip handles are designed with user’s comfort in mind. Furthermore, the hedge trimmer comes with a LED charge meter that helps in identifying when it is time to recharge. Overall this hedge cutter offers trimmers convenience.
- Comes with a two-year warranty in case of a defect with the product.
- Its 90-degrees rotating handle with comfortable grip is perfect for vertical hedge trimming. It minimizes fatigue and improves comfort when trimming.
- Its featured LED charge meter helps determine the time needed to re-charge.
- Its 24v lithium-ion Battery charge faster and last longer.
- Not ideal for cutting thick branches.
The trimming power of a DEWALT DCHT820P1 Max Hedge Trimmer is what makes it a best cordless hedge trimmer. This trimmer makes fast, clean cuts on branches three to four-inch-thick with twenty-two-inch blade.
It features a high output motor with laser cut, steel hardened blades. The DCHT820P1 is solid with a feather weight of 7.5 pounds. This cordless hedge trimmer features a wrap-around support handle, that gives one a comfortable firm grip.
Its power switch includes a safety lock-off feature. Inclusive in its package is a standard charger and 20V MAX 5.0Ah Lithium Ion Battery. Ultimately, this hedge trimmer is designed with optimum maneuverability and minimum stress on users’ arms.
- Comes with a three-year warranty in case of a malfunction or product defect during purchase.
- Compact and super light compared to other brands.
- Features a comfortable handle for firm grip when trimming bushes and hedges.
- Features a removable gear case that is excellent for blade changing.
- Its battery life is not as reliable as previous models of the same series.
The GreenWorks 22272 G-MAX Cordless Pole Hedge Trimmer keeps your garden neat and tidy all year long. Its G-MAX 40V Li-Ion Battery System delivers fade-free power with zero memory loss after charging.
The steel 20-inch dual action blade offers maximum durability and performance. Thanks to its five-eight inch cutting control capacity, users won’t need extra tools when trimming their bushes or hedges. For multiple trimming angles, its features a three multi-positioned head that extends the blade with an adjustable handle.
The spicy green G-MAX 20” 40V telescopic shaft adjusts to a maximum of six feet for extended reach. This hedge trimmer comes with a user manual and an external charger. Bottom-line, it is a quality selection at an affordable price.
- Comes with a four-year warranty.
- The machinery powers multiple tools for a complete garden system.
- Dependable battery life.
- Durable thanks to its steel form.
- Need of assemblage prior to use.
Tilling the ground in preparation for planting has long been viewed as one of the most difficult, back-breaking chores in existence. Fortunately, the invention of the cordless tiller and cultivator made this task far easier and also faster.
Advantages of using a cordless cultivator and tiller include:
- No pull cord and no cords to trip over or get shredded
- No gas or oil to deal with
- No limitations from cords allows for increased portability
- Perfect for anyone unable to handle the labor-intensive process of using hand tools such as shovels, spades, or manual cultivators
Read on to learn more about the top five cordless tillers including key features and pros and cons of each.
An iconic name in the world of tools and equipment, the Black + Decker LGC120 Cordless Garden Cultivator and Tiller is ideal for cultivating garden and landscape beds, weeding, and preparing dry spots in the lawn for seeding. It easily and effectively breaks apart soil to help water and nutrients reach plant roots.
This tiller is run with a 20-volt MAX lithium-ion battery that offers a long-lasting lifespan capable of cultivating up to 325 square feet per charge. The included charger is powerful enough to charge a fully depleted battery in around 8 hours.
The machine also boasts convenient features such as a telescoping shaft that easily adjusts to the appropriate length, comfortable grips, an adjustable handle, and counter-oscillating tines that prevent weeds from getting tangled.
- Boasts the lowest price out of all the tillers listed
- Lightweight (only 8.1 pounds) design helps reduce arm fatigue during use and increase overall manageability
- Energy star rated
- Offers a 2-year limited warranty
- Some users suggest it only for smaller jobs
The Sun Joe iON12TL Cordless Cultivator and Tiller is designed with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery system for almost 30 minutes of barely audible runtime. The machine also boasts zero carbon emissions to ensure cleaner, healthier air.
Built with 4 angled steel tilling blades, the Sun Joe is capable of quickly cultivating an area up to 12-inches wide and 8 inches deep in a matter of seconds. The powerful motor and strong blades make quick work of compact soil or areas overrun with weeds.
- Features a powerful, efficient brushless motor that operates up to 300 RPM for quickly and effectively breaking down and aerating the soil
- Collapsible handle allows for easy, space-efficient storage
- Comes with a 2-year warranty
- 3-position, height adjustable rear for easy maneuvering and manageability
- Some users express a desire for better design
The SCOTTS SYNC System S20710 Cordless Lithium-Ion Cultivator features an innovative charging station that enables the user to charge the battery directly on the tool or alone like on a traditional charger.
Featuring dual oscillating tines with a depth of 4 inches and a width of 7.5 inches, a comfortable, lightweight design, and an extendable shaft that accommodates varying user heights, the SCOTTS SYNC system cultivator allows work to get done faster and more effectively.
- Features a wall mounting charger that also serves as a convenient hanger for the tool
- Powerful 20V 2.0 Amp hour battery that users report allows for approximately 45 minutes to an hour of runtime
- Comfortable design weighs less than 8 pounds
- Includes an impressive 3-year warranty
- None that stick out
The Ryobi P2700A ONE + 18V Cordless Cultivator features a 7.5 inch tilling width and 4 inch tilling depth perfect for small gardens and flower beds. Users praise the 8.5 pound machine for its lightweight, easy-to-use design, versatility, powerful 18 V battery, and ability to fit into small spaces.
- Features a telescoping shaft for increased user comfort
- Compatible with all ONE tools and batteries
- Comes with a 3 year warranty
- Features dual oscillating tines
- The Ryobi cultivator does not include a battery or charger and some users complain it is not as powerful as they would prefer
The Mantis Tiller 7920, featuring sure-grip handles and a premium 2-cycle engine, is easy to start, easy to carry, quiet during use, and reliable. At 20 pounds, it is one of the lightest options in terms of small tillers but still offers heavyweight performance typical of a full-size rototiller. It features an innovative transmission and engine-over-tine design.
The unique curved tines, capable of tilling a full 10 inches deep, are guaranteed for a lifetime against breakage. The machine also features adjustable speeds that allow for more power when needed or more gentle tilling depending on the situation.
- Boasts the highest number of overall reviews and also the highest number of 5-star reviews out of any machines listed
- Lightweight, compact design allows for comfortable use while still offering heavyweight performance
- Folding handle bars allow for convenient storage
- Soft, comfortable, ergonomically designed handles
- Some users express that the machine is a bit too heavy for them.
One of the initial rites of spring is the first grass mowing of the season. Whether homeowners have a little patch of grass or a large-sized yard, having a quality mower is essential for keeping their property tidy. What some people may not know is that their gas-powered mower may be wreaking havoc on the environment.
According to a report from National Geographic.com, gasoline mowers produce harmful carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons, and particulate matter. All of these contribute to smog, global warming, and health problems in humans and animals. The report goes on to state that gas mowers can add at least 5% to the total air pollution, considering the thousands of people mowing in a single weekend.
Lawn mower manufacturers heard the complaints of customers and have produced mowers that are safer for the environment. While electric mowers have been out for a while, a lot of consumers got tired of the hassle of a cord. Today, there are several cordless options available. They are powered by lithium batteries which are rechargeable. Owners do not get all the noise, smoke, and fumes from these as they do from traditional mowers. Most cordless mowers are lightweight and have a variety features for a neatly cut lawn. For customers looking for the best cordless lawn mower, below are a few to consider.
Customers easily recognize the GreenWorks name for all of the tool products the company offers. The Greenworks Twin Force is specially designed for small to medium sized grassy areas. It is lightweight, which makes it easy to maneuver the 20-inch cutting deck. The package comes with a G-MAX 40V Li-Ion battery system, that includes two rechargeable batteries and the charger.
This mower has an innovative technology that automatically adjusts the power according to how high the grass is. When one battery starts to get low on power, the mower will switch over to the second battery on its own. Owners can cut their grass with quality bagging and mulching capabilities, due to the dual blade system.
- Automatic battery switch-over system
- Automatic power adjustment for grass height
- Dual blades
- Some owners report that this mower may have issues cutting taller grass
What could be more frustrating than to have to wait a long time for a battery to charge? The EGO Power mower does not have this problem. The advanced Arc-lithium 4.0 Ah 56V has an impressive 45-minute cutting time before it has to be recharged.
The mower comes with a rapid charger that will have the battery ready again in as little as 30 minutes. The EGO mower is ergonomically designed for ease of use. It will mulch, bag, or throw grass trimmings to the side.
The cutting deck is 20 inches for wide mowing paths. It even has LED headlights so it can be used in the evening. When owners are finished mowing, the EGO Power mower quickly folds up compactly and upright for convenient storage.
- Rapid charger has the battery ready in a half hour
- LED headlights for evening mowing
- Folds up neatly and saves space in the garage
- No adjustable height settings
When spring arrives and the mowing season starts, many homeowners are glad they bought a Sun Joe Cordless Mower. They do not have all of the aggravations that traditional mowers can bring. This Sun Joe has a rechargeable 40 V EcoSharp battery system that provides up to 40 minutes of quality grass mowing.
It is equipped with a strong motor that is brushless; which means that owners will have more battery life and mower performance. There is also less noise and vibration when operating the mower. It has 6 different height adjustments that range from 1.18 inches to 3.15 inches. This particular model is a hybrid, and can be used on a power cord or on rechargeable batteries. The Sun Joe comes with a full 2-year warranty.
- Compact design that is ideal for small to medium-sized lawns
- Brushless motor for better performance
- Can be used with a power cord or with rechargeable batteries
- Some buyers experienced faulty batteries and starting issues
Since 1910, Black+Decker has made tools for all sorts of jobs around the house. Those who prefer cordless mowers will appreciate this model with a 20-inch deck. Larger decks are more efficient for cutting grass.
It comes with two 40V MAX rechargeable lithium batteries. When owners use the variable speeds on the motor, they conserve more runtime before the batteries need to be recharged. The Black+Decker blades can be set at six different cutting levels for various heights of grass.
They are sharp enough for the toughest lawns. Grass clippings can be mulched, side discharged, or bagged in the 15-gallon nylon bag that is included with the mower.
- Includes two batteries and charger
- Various motor speed
- EDGEMAX feature for superior lawn edging
- Thicker grass and bigger yards may mean a shorter battery time
This mower kit is made by Snapper, which is a premier maker of mowing tools. The manufacturers chose a Briggs & Stratton 82V motor, because it is the type that has been trusted by generations.
The Snapper XD is powered by a rechargeable 2Ah lithium ion battery. Two of these batteries are included in the kit. Each will supply up to 45 minutes of mowing time until they need to be recharged. A wide path of grass can be cut with the Snapper’s 21-inch mowing deck. With its 3-in-1 design, owners can bag, mulch or discharge grass clippings from the side.
The blades have automatic power adjustment and can be raised to 7 different cutting heights. Instead of pulling a cord, the mower starts with the simple push of a button. This Snapper XD also comes with a bagger that holds over a bushel of clippings.
- Generous cutting deck size
- Includes 2 rechargeable batteries
- Push-button start
- Even with two batteries, they may not last long enough for larger yards
Gardening can be therapeutic, but without the right tools, the therapy of it all suddenly disappears! The reason cordless tools used for gardening are super awesome is because you don’t have to worry about two things: the reach of the cord, and accidentally cutting that cord. Anyway, you’re pretty aware of all the benefits after going through the above sections, now let’s review them one last time below before you depart.
Final Say on Cordless String Trimmers
There are pros and cons to even the best cordless string trimmer, but all of them are a convenient tool to have available for smaller yard work jobs. The user won’t be restricted to a certain area because of the length of an extension cord, and they will require less maintenance than a gas trimmer. Overall, cordless trimmers could be a great addition to a tool collection.
Final Say on Cordless Grass & Hedge Shears
Cordless grass and hedge shears are considered the best tools to keep homes looking neat and lawns well-manicured. The shears are preferred due to their high power levels despite their small physical sizes.
This is why you need to go out shopping armed with the right information on what to look out for in a cordless shear. By getting yourself the most suitable cordless grass shears, your work on the lawn will not only be easy but also breath-taking.
Final Say on Cordless Hedge Trimmers
Cordless hedge trimmers are the ideal choice for users who want their freedom while grooming their gardens. However, the solution to ones’ yard system remains in the brand they choose. By considering the listed choices, one is assured of performance all at an affordable cost.
Final Say on Cordless Tillers
All in all, if working up the soil or managing weeds has become too difficult for you but you are unable to operate a full-size rototiller, consider one of the tiller options mentioned above. Let us know if you have ever tried a cordless tiller and if you have any additional brands you would recommend.
Final Say on Cordless Lawn Mowers
Homeowners can have a well-manicured lawn while being environmentally responsible. People want the best cordless lawn mower that has the power to finish their yard. Allaboutlawns.com explains that although cordless mowers may use about $5 worth of electric to charge the battery, they have no carbon emissions. Most of these mowers do just as well as gas ones without the environmental price tag.