This is our official list of the best car buffing kits on the market today. Scroll further down for full details on each product and a biref guide to car buffing and the available kits.
- 5.0 out of 5.0 stars Meguiar’s G55107 DA Power System Kit
- 4.5 out of 5.0 stars Chemical Guys Complete Detailing Kit
- 4.5 out of 5.0 stars 3M Perfect It – BUFFING & POLISHING KIT
- 4.5 out of 5.0 stars Mothers Wax Attack 2 Polishing Kit
- 4.0 out of 5.0 stars Heavy Duty Variable Speed Polisher by Custom Shop
We know time is of the essence, so the above is a cheat sheet of what’s ahead, just in case your’re in a hurry. Otherwise, keep scrolling down for more detailed and constructive info on each item.
5 Highest Reviewed Vehicle Buffer Kits for Your Car
Keeping your car looking its best improves the overall value of the vehicle and ensures your ride continues to be sharp, sleek, and attractive. Buffing your car is different from other forms of aesthetic upkeep, such as polishing or washing. While all of these are related, buffing your car performs a different yet vital function. The process of buffing actually removes a layer of paint from your car, revealing a fresh new coat after each process. This gives your vehicle a clean look every time you buff your car.
There are other benefits to buffing your car as well. No matter how careful you are, you’ll still get scratches on your car. It’s a part of owning your vehicle. These dings and scratches are a major nuisance, and prevent your car from looking its best. Thankfully, buffing helps to remove these unsightly scratches from your vehicle.
Buffing also gives your car a longer-lasting finish. Your vehicle is a major purchase, and one you want to ensure looks great throughout its entire life. Having a fresh looking automobile increases the overall value of the car for when you’re potentially looking to sell your vehicle. This makes buffing an important part of your vehicle upkeep plans.
There are some companies making a car buffing kit nowadays. With the importance of keeping your car looking as good as possible, you need to make sure you’re buying the right buffing kit for your car. Five great products offer tremendous value as you work on making your car look its best.
Meguiar’s cars buffing kit offers serious bang for your buck. You’ll be able to make your car look like it’s just been taken to a professional without spending the money and time at a shop.
- The quality achieved through this kit doesn’t mean it’s difficult to understand and use, however. In fact, this tool is incredibly easy to use the first time you take it out of the box. No training is required to operate this versatile product.
- With three microfiber towels and Meguiar’s own compounds, you’ll be able to restore your car’s shine and finish in no time. The efficiency offered by this tool is great for busy vehicle owners who still need to maintain the aesthetic beauty of their car.
- Given all of the power and features offered by this product, you probably expect a price tag to match. However, Meguiar’s cars buffing kit offers a serious deal for all car owners. Selling for less than $90, this product is a great deal for every amateur, and works wonders on your car’s shine.
- Several users have raised concerns related to the durability of the pads that come with this kit. For those of you that own larger cars, you’ll want to make certain that the pads are still in good shape after you finish your work. If the pads are falling apart, it will be necessary to replace them. Overall, though, this product offers top of the line performance for a budget-friendly price.
This is safe and easy to use buffing Kit from Chemical Guys offers you all the tools necessary to make sure your car is fresh and clean looking all the time.
- With multiple speed options available, this kit is perfect for buffing and polishing your ride. Scratches and nicks will be a thing of the past thanks to the Chemical Guys Complete Detailing Kit.
- There is some serious firepower in this all-purpose polishing and kit. Swirl marks and oxidation issues have met their match with this tool. Making your car look brand new has never been easier than it is now. You can easily save money and use this tool instead of going to a professional shop for detailing. This is a great buy for every car owner.
- The quality offered by this Chemical Guys vehicle buffing kit shows in the price. Coming in at more than $200, this product is still great for amateurs. However, make sure you’ll keep up with polishing and buffing your vehicle to get your money’s worth here.
This product is for those who love their car too much to leave it with a stranger for something they can do themselves. More often than not body shops will leave you waiting and this product allows you to save money and keep your baby out of someone else’s hands.
If you have a day to dedicate to working on your car, then the directions are easy to follow and the project will take around a full workday to complete. If you have minor scratches, then 3M Perfect it BUFFING & POLISHING KIT is just the product for you.
- Cost- This product could potentially save you a lot of money and time without your car.
- Less Risk- You know your capabilities and that you care about your car. You can not be so sure of anyone else.
- Ease of Use- The 3M Perfect it BUFFING & POLISHING KIT is easy to use and has step by step direction both on video and written.
- Hard Work- Unlike having a mechanic do the job for you, this kit will take some effort on your part.
This kit lives up to the standards professionals rely on. The professional quality of this product doesn’t mean it isn’t great for amateurs, however. Anyone can easily use this equipment on their vehicle. If you’re looking for top-quality buffing at a reasonable price, this is a great kit for you.
- The polishing compound from Mothers Wax that comes with this kit works wonders on the shine and finish of your vehicle. Their compound works to eliminate annoying swirls in your vehicle while adding greater depth to your car’s finish.
- Mothers Wax’s professional rubbing compound is a miracle-worker when it comes to scratches and the damaging effect of oxidation. Through their special formula, you’ll be able to ensure a like-new look for your vehicle. Eliminating scratches and oxidation effects is critical for any vehicle owner and will keep your car looking fresh years after you buy it.
- Though the Mothers Wax kit offers high-quality, it comes at a reasonable price for every car owner. Available for less than $120, this product is great for every budget-conscious driver, and will help you keep your car looking new for years.
- Consumers should be wary about buying a product that is too advanced for their needs. While this product is relatively simple to use, some purchasers may be thrown off or overwhelmed by all of the features offered. If you want to use this product, make sure you carefully read the owner’s manual and understand all of the features included. Don’t get in over your head. Be prepared and knowledgeable when you start using this buffing kit on your vehicle.
This vehicle buffing kit offers top-notch speeds, adjustable to up to 3,000 rpm thanks to its powerful motor. The 1200 watt and 11 amp motor offer the speed necessary to take care of any car buffing job.
- Not only is this kit powerful, but it also offers significant versatility. While its main purpose is as a buffing kit, you can also use it for polishing and detailing. In fact, this kit by Custom Shop is so versatile that it can also be used to sand wood or metal. It isn’t easy to find this much versatility in such a reasonably priced tool, but Custom Shop has made it work.
- This kit also comes with a tool to clean your buffing and polishing pads, which is a great tool. Allowing you to get more use out of your pads means you’ll be spending less money on replacement pads. However, this buffing kit also comes with replacement pads in case you need them, making it a great value.
- This equipment’s versatility only further muddies the difference for buyers between buffing and polishing. While this vehicle buffing kit does come with the ability to do both functions, you should make sure you’re doing both. Simply polishing or buffing isn’t enough. You want to do both to keep your car looking as good as you can.
Keeping your car looking like it just came off the lot is important to many car owners. However, you can’t simply go through the washing, waxing, and polishing processes to keep your vehicle fresh and clean. Buffing your car is important, and requires the right kind of car buffing kit to complete this essential job.
Thanks to the products above, this process has never been easier. Now, make sure your car is looking as great as it did when you first bought it by keeping up with buffing and polishing it.