This is our official list in search of the best bath robes for women on the market today. Scroll further down for full details on each product and a brief overview of women’s bath robes.
- TowelSelections Women’s Robe Turkish Cotton
- Richie House Women’s Plush Soft Fleece Bathrobe
- Seven Apparel Spa Collection Plush Robe
- Napa Women’s Super Soft Bathrobe
- Del Rossa Women’s Fleece Robe
We know time is of the essence, so the above is a cheat sheet of what’s ahead, just in case your’re in a hurry. Otherwise, keep scrolling down for more detailed and constructive info on each item.
5 Best Reviewed Bath Robes For Women
Bath robes are fairly common in the average household. They’re warm and loose-fitting outer garments that go over bed clothes, keeping the wearer warm until it’s time to get into bed. Primarily used after getting out of the
Primarily used after getting out of the bath or pool, they’re well-known for their ability to dry off much like a towel would and keep someone warm simultaneously. Bath robes tend to be made out of towel material or any other type of absorbent fabric, but can be made out of many other materials such as cotton, microfiber, silk, wool or nylon fabrics. They also come in a variety of different fashionable colors.
Bath robes tend to be made out of towel material or any other type of absorbent fabric, but can be made out of many other materials such as cotton, microfiber, silk, wool or nylon fabrics. They also come in a variety of different fashionable colors.
Bath robes typically open in the front, making them convenient to take on and off, and can be kept closed with a long tie that comes with the robe. They are also easy to clean thanks to the materials that are used to make them, and have a variety of situational applications, though all of them are mainly for the purpose of comfort and relaxing. It’s important to know what to look for in a good bathrobe, which will be outlined below along with some of the best bath robes to consider.
This women’s robe is made out of Turkish cotton, which is perfect for long time use. While Turkish cotton absorbs a little less than Egyptian cotton, the texture will get softer and fluffier over time. This bathrobe is loose-fitting and comes in a variety of colors, machine washable, and also comes in 5 different sizes.
It does need to be washed separately from other clothing, mostly because of lint and to keep its fluffiness. It will also shrink the first time it is washed because it is made out of cotton.
- Made from towel material with high absorbency
- Kimono Collar – sits comfortably around the lower neck
- Medium thickness and heaviness for year-round wear
- Comes in 5 different sizes and 13 different vibrant colors
- Low durability, tends to fall apart in the washer.
This women’s robe is fluffy and comfortable and is made of fleece using polyester. It will absorb water after getting out of the shower or pool and is warm for cooler days or nights. It is a shawl collar robe, so it provides plenty of warmth around the neck area and comes in 15 different colors.
The colors also have different lengths depending on which one is chosen and all of them are conveniently machine-washable, though it should still be separated from other clothing. It is durable, so it shouldn’t fall apart after being washed either.
- 100% absorbent polyester
- Shawl collar has comfortable and beautiful design
- Comes with a tie on the inside to keep it closed, separately from the outer tie
- Very soft and comfortable, perfect for year-round
- The colors don’t always show as advertised, and some are the same color with different names and pricing.
This stylish women’s robe comes in 6 different colors and an interesting herringbone pattern, giving it a little more style than other robes. It has one pocket on the front, the belt to close the front, and is made out of polyester. The fabric is thick and warm, though the robe tends to feel light-weight and comfortable for the summer.
Because it’s made out of the polyester and not a towel material, it’s not as absorbent as others and is best used after drying off with a towel. It is perfect for getting comfortable and conserving warmth after a hot shower.
- Comes in a fashionable herringbone pattern
- Sits right above the knee
- Variety of vibrant colors available for
- Includes an inside ribbon to keep robe closed as well as outside tie
- Comes in a “one size fits all” instead of separate sizing
This robe is made out of microfiber fleece (from polyester), which keeps it cool and lightweight but also comfortable in the colder months. It has a shawl collar that is loose and comfortable around the neck, and the sleeves are loose and wide as well.
The robe comes in a few different colors, some of which include a different texture. The texture is a small herringbone design that adds to the style and colors of the robe. It also has two front square pockets and a tie on the inside and outside to help keep it closed.
- Length is around mid-calf depending on height
- Recommended to be hand-washed, but can be put in the washing machine with no negative impact.
- Lightweight and cozy, perfect for all seasons
- Colors are exactly as shown
- One size fits all, so it does not fit everyone
This microfiber fleece robe by Del Rossa comes in 15 different colors. They are either straight colors or have two colors alternating with stripes or other fun patterns. It has double belt loops for the tie that goes around the waist, which ensures that the loops won’t break.
While it’s not meant to be used for toweling off, it is made of 100% microfiber fleece, which keeps it warm and cozy in the cooler months. The robe is less for style and built more for comfort, but isn’t bulky and overwhelming. It has two deep square pockets on the front as well, perfect for carrying a cell phone.
- Very comfortable, breathable fabric that keeps warm
- Comes in a variety of colors to fit anyone
- Available in 4 different sizes, but runs small
- Has an outer tie and an inside tie to keep the robe secure
- Not very durable – comes apart quickly, sheds fibers and the fabric turns to little “pills” after daily wear and one washing.
Having a good quality robe can be very important, especially when looking for a robe with a particular purpose. Whether it’s meant to serve as a towel or only intended to keep someone warm, it’s essential to look at the different materials used and how they can affect the durability, washing instructions, and overall use of the bathrobe. Quality
Quality matters and these are the best bath robes that will give the best chance of a relaxing, comfortable experience. Many come in different colors, so they can be given as gifts to friends or family and some are perfect for lounging and sleeping, or taking that sick day off from work.