Join Our Growing Network of Experts
If you feel you have what it takes, by that we mean a strong expertise in a given niche, and you’re interested in writing for e-Ranker.com; head on over to contributors page to learn more and apply.
We choose our experts through a diligent and consumer conscientious process, in which we screen and assign to the various categories the prospects according to the extent of their experience, expertise, and knowledge.
Our qualified experts are tasked with doing extensive research as well as relying on hand-on experience to present our visitors, in a clear and concise manner, with the five best products and services for a given niche.
Our Recommendation Process
- e-Ranker.com forms a network of experts. By recruiting, interviewing, and vetting the qualified prospects; to establish the integrity of their qualifications and expertise in their given niches. The qualified experts, who are on-boarded, are given approval to submit articles relating to specific categories and/or niches that are consistent with their accumulated knowledge base.
- e-Ranker.com’s experts identify a particular need. They then proceed with conducting extensive research, as well as drawing on valuable personal experience, to evaluate the top five product or service recommendations for the said need. All while adhering to our site’s writing and ethical guidelines.
- The expert(s) submit the written article(s) for review. The drafts proceed onward to a detailed internal review, for assurance of compliance with our quality guidelines and overall philosophy; completed by members of e-Ranker.com’s editorial team.
- The article is prepped for easy digestion, without loss of significant substance. Our strategy oriented editorial team is aware of how precious your time is, as well as what constitutes “must include info“, thus anything that is redundant or considered of little to no value to our visitors is omitted from the final product.
- Once final approval is received, the article is published on e-Ranker.com. When the editorial team agrees the piece is good to go, one lucky person hits the publish button and the information is available to help alleviate your shopping journey.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What is e-Ranker.com?
- Who’s the team behind e-Ranker.com?
- Who is in your network of experts?
- Can I join your network of experts?
- But how do I know your picks are unbiased and truthful?
- Do you update your best five lists?
- If I disagree with a best five pick, can I tell you what’s better and why?
- I’m writing about or selling one of you e-Ranker items. Can I reference you guys?
- Who do I contact about an issue I have with a purchased product or service I found on your list?
- I need to report something to you about your site, how do I get in touch?
e-Ranker is your go-to source for the quickest, seamless, and trustworthy way to find the best products in any given category. You’re busy, and sifting through dozens, hundreds, even thousands of products, is very time consuming to say the very least. At the same time the market research services charge an arm and a leg for an in-depth report and/or review. But what if there was a FREE portal, where guesswork was eliminated, and the top five products for an item or service you’re looking for have been assembled in a clear and concise, easily digestible manner? Enter e-Ranker.com, where our trusted experts help you find the best products and services.
e-Ranker.com was originally initiated by a skilled developer and propelled further by a team of successful digital marketers, editors, and expert product reviewers. All said, the diverse team has a good amount of not just experience, but established websites under their belt. Our experts are well researched before they are brought into our network, ensuring they truly do know their niches through and through. Our developers are native digital marketers as well, giving them a truly unique perspective. We’re different in a sense that we have figured out a harmonious way to take what’s best for the visitor, understand it, ensure it’s supported by data, and seamlessly implement it into our website’s user experience.
Simply put, people who have devoted a great deal of time, and passion, to a particular industry. It tends to go even more granular than that, down to a particular product and/or service. They know their niches inside and out, they’ve seen products come and go, they know the popular features, recognize industry innovation, have owned or currently owned a variation of some of the products they write on. Some are leaders in their respective fields, some are more along the lines of avid enthusiasts, but from both extremes and through the middle, their passion for product improvement drives them. When they take a product and/or service and analyze it, they know what they’re looking for, and ultimately the most important, they know what they’re talking about.
If you’ve got a niche that you consider yourself a master at, or you’re just extremely passionate and knowledgeable about a product or service, so much so that you stay updated on all the latest releases and industry news, you’re a good contender. You would have to be able to draw on and articulate personal experience; differentiate between product features and specs, brand reputation, have a sense of personal integrity and desire to help others make sound shopping decisions. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear about it, visit out contributors page.
Our goal is to stick to a unwavering ethical code when it comes to composing lists and our experts are strongly discouraged from having any conflicts of interest and not disclosing it.
In a nutshell, it’s all about transparency, and it is by being fully transparent that we earn out visitors trust. We openly explain to our visitors via our disclosure & disclaimer page that we participate in affiliate programs, which means we get a cut of the ultimate sale, but WE DO NOT get paid by the manufacturers themselves, and therefore we are not under anyone’s payroll and feel no influence to say anything we feel is untruthful. Our lists are the results of research, knowledge, and experience our experts bring to the table. Additionally, when we compose lists based on aggregate reviews, we make sure to firstly select a large enough population, and proceed to do our due diligence and filter out any/all fraudulent and fake reviews and go with only the verified purchases, striving for the results have the smallest margin of error possible.
We strongly encourage our experts to manually go back into their respective categories and update lists to reflect industry changes, such as an item recall, discontinuation, drop in quality, new and better options, etc. Depending on the category, some lists may change in a much shorter time frame than others, and additionally we know our experts are hard working people who themselves have a lot on their plates, so we count on our visitors to also notify us of industry changes and upgrades/downgrades. The mission is to have our published lists truly reflect the market at any given time. Our goal is to continuously update primarily the frequently shifting popular lists and ensure the top choices truly reflect the industry, as well as periodically sift through the rest of our lists and follow the same principle.
We are always glad to hear what our visitors have to say. Though our network of experts is always hard at work researching and selecting only the best, and though we are selective in who we on-board as an expert with respect to a given category, product, or service. The best five reviewed products will not always be everyone’s cup of tea, thus, should you feel disagreement with one or more of the best five picks, have additional info that we need to know, and/or have a better alternative in mind, shoot us an email and we’d be glad to discuss.
We’re sorry to hear about your issue, we curate our best five lists with superior customer satisfaction in mind; but every-now and then , as is natural, an undesirable outcome occurs. A defected product, something during shipping, etc. As we mention above, we do not sell any of the items you find on our site, we are strictly product/service reviewers. Therefore, the best way to get your issue resolved is by contacting the manufacturer or service provider of the item in question, or you could even start by reaching out to the vendor you bought it from. Please keep in mind that we are all in this together, so whatever the outcome of your experience, if you find the time in your schedule, please share it with others by heading to the reviews section and writing your story. This helps accelerate improvements by providing valuable feedback to the service provider or product manufacturer.